#1 2023-12-18 13:43:34

ReeceConne
Website

Im happy I now registered

However, the internal zener circuit isn't that stiff so operating from the regulated AC adapter is more stable. A 3 wire grounded line cord (with or without a switch) can be used as long as a properly rated fuse or circuit breaker is provided. Of study course, you can also check to see which may make and versions they are prepared to restore. 3. The single-stage 1406, and two-stage 1404, 1375, and larger pumps are not listed on Welch's Web site and are presumably no longer in production but may be available from surplus and rebuilding companies. However, an eBay listing for a Welch vacuum pump manual shows the 1373, 1380, 1399, 1403, 1404, and 1410 to be single-stage pumps; and the 1374, 1375, 1376, 1392, 1395, 1396, 1397, 1398, 1400, 1402, and 1405 to be two-stage pumps so maybe that can be trusted if it was copied accurately (except that the 1406 isn't included). However, if the pump won't get anywhere near the vacuum expected (less than a Torr for a single stage pump or a few microns for a two stage pump is realistic even if this is not quite as good as what the manufacturer's specs may call for), all it may need is a little tender loving care.

I've measured less than 0.04 Torr for a 1399 (single-stage) with new oil after flushing and under 2 microns for a 1402 (two-stage) with new oil but without flushing. Typical performance with fresh belt-drive pump oil will be a fraction of a Torr for single-stage pumps and a few microns for two-stage pumps. When replacing the seal, oil or grease it, otherwise you may dislodge the coiled spring in the seal. More detailed specifications for these as well as Welch's direct drive pumps may be found on the Welch Vacuum Web site. We serve several additional cities in the area as well. Decorate for all the senses as well as the eye. They also have repair parts and kits for all their pumps as well as exploded diagrams (with repair manuals and more coming soon) should your acquisition turn out to need a bit of maintenance or a miracle. I still doubt they would reach spec'd pressure though I have seen another pump (Ulvac Sinku-Kiko G-50D) come in well under its more conservative rated base pressure of 0.75 microns after a flushing and two oil changes.

I have exhausted all options with Whirlpool and the problem is still not resolved. I have listed the big ones here so you will know not to get too excited about those models should you find them in a catalog or auction unless, of course, you just want to have the biggest pump on your block! To make sure that none of the plans become scuppered by an oven looking for repair, these experts give a professional, reliable and guaranteed repair service on the number of kitchen appliances, including an assortment of models and makes of ovens. Various older belt-driven Welch models appear from time-to-time on eBay and elsewhere but listed information for them - including what I have above for pumping speed and even the number of stages - may not be reliable. The difference in pumping speed may correlate with the version change. The typical commercial flowing gas 50 W-class CO2 laser used a Welch 1399.) The 1402 (and 1380) are really total overkill in terms of pumping speed but the 1402 tends to turn up surplus quite frequently so a good deal on one in decent condition shouldn't be passed up unless you don't have someone to help drag it home! Anything larger than a 1402 is just plain silly for use with home-built lasers.

Even for the CO2 laser with the smallest pump, the inlet pressure should be quite low. If all you care about are the N2 and/or CO2 lasers, a single-stage pump will more than adequate. To provide me with more functionality at a programming level, I am now using a commercial website host.. Book your electrician online now! So, you picked up a fabulous Sargent-Welch two-stage pump at a garage sale for $5 but are now wondering whether it was worth the price and (grunt!) effort to get it home since it won't even suck the air out of a paper bag! So, unlike other companies, you do not need to wait for a long period of time after making a call. We don't have time to bring fresh vegetables every day from the market or to cook the daily food, so we have to depend on the fridges to preserve the food. • The plan begins on day 1 with access to appliance troubleshooting.

My web blog ... "https://www.Kenpoguy.com/phasickombatives/profile.php?id=1660238

Also visit my homepage - mouse click on Romhacking

Board footer