#1 2023-12-16 10:14:26

ReeceConne
Website

I am the new girl

My mother bought a white whirlpool fridge and the paint on the doors has turned blackish and tacky and looks like it has been burned. Not having any luck contacting anyone who will do anything about this, my mother is 85 years old and has to reply on others helping her to sort things like this out for her. In such case having business insurance for the restaurant can work for you to pay off the compensation to the guest who had filed a lawsuit against your business. In today's generation we can now predict the incoming storms and where it will land but we cannot avoid the disaster it brings once it hits us. I BOUGHT A REFRIGERATOR THAT IS JUST NOW 2 YRS OLD. We have always bought Kenmore or Whirlpool washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc. as did our parents. I BOUGHT A WHIRLPOOL HOT WATER HEATER FROM LOWES 2009. 3 WEEKS LATER IT WENT OUT. It was top of the line,pull out bottom freezer,side by side doors,we payed 100.00 dollars for extended service contract.(5 years) We lost our receipt,called the service dept they said it would take 2 weeks to retreive our information in files,we waited 3 weeks called them back all service management people told us unless we could give them an exact date of purchase they would not honor our extended service contract.

They repair appliances like stove, washing machine, refrigerator and dryer of every kind of brands and all kind of refrigerator like single door, double door, side by side and 3 door. Like if she was bipolar! It doesn't wash & dry the dishes like it should & it growls at you during the cycle constantly. I have to wash or rinse them before I put them the dishwasher and then they still may not get clean. All I want is a different dishwasher. Whirlpool does not want to do anything about the problem. Right not I am not happy with Whirlpool Corp. First why wasn't I told right off Whirlpool wouldn't be responsible after the first year so I could have had a local technition try to fix it instead of telling me Whirlpool would have to determine if it was a factory defect when they weren't going to fix it ? Now within a year I have to pay another $1000 for a washer that was hardly used. Whirlpool Cabrio Platinum washer. It was a factory defect determined by Whirlpool's technition but Whirlpool wouldn't accept responsibality because it wasn't still under warrenty.

I called and was told Whirlpool's technition had to determine if was a factor defect before Whirlpool would pay anything. I can assure you that we will never buy another Whirlpool product and will be advising our children and grandchildren not to buy them either. However, we have listed some conditions that you can consider while buying your kitchen taps. I have taken photos on my phone and am happy to email them, I can't believe the poor quality of this product. We are Logistics operator (service provider) we are with you more than 8 years, we have seen your Advertisements saying about Quality perfection and durable. Even though most of your parts are probably made in Mexico or China, this does not excuse you from doing top line quality control when these parts get into the USA. Even if the plans were worth every penny, it’s simply not cost-effective to buy a plan to cover every major purchase in your life. 40% discount on any new fridge in replacement ,later mr. V.Singh offered 50% discount on MRP but no engineer was deputed to solve the issue of no cooling of my fridge.I have misplaced the bill but have provided all the details of the bill i.e name and adress of vender ,bill no with date of purchase and chasis no of fridge along with the copy of extended waranty upto july-2014.but nothing has been done till today and ref.

That is six years from the second system replacement and only 8 years of total life. JENN-AIR Repair Center offers same-day Jenn-Air Cooktop repair throughout most of its service area, using only Jenn-Air factory-original or Jenn-Air-approved replacement parts.JENN-AIR Repair Center offers a staff of highly-qualified Jenn-Air cooktop repair technicians and engineers who also are expert in providing appliance repair service to these brands: Viking, ASKO, Amana, Bosch, Dacor, DCS Electrolux (and its sub-brands Frigidaire and Tappan), Fischer & Paykel, General Electric (and its sub-brands Hotpoint, GE Monogram and Profile), LG, Miele, Samsung, Sub-Zero, U-Line, Whirlpool (and its sub-brands Amana, Kitchen Aide and Maytag), Zanussi and others. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE SAYS CAN'T HELP ME SAYS CAN'T GO ANY HIGHER THAN PARTS DEPT. TO COMPLAIN. It is unreliable, has poor workmanship , cheap parts and I think the high price is by over paid union employees who don't care. For example, EPA Method 1699 is used for the determination of selected organochlorine, organophosphorus, triazine, and pyrethroid insecticides in multi-media environmental samples by High Resolution Gas Chromatography/High Resolution Mass Spectrometry (HRGC/HRMS). Making huge profits and salaries by selling high priced but inferior products, while losing customer confidence, will not sustain the company.

My webpage "http://www.Gedankengut.one/index.php?title=User:PenneySilvey6

Also visit my homepage - mouse click on Romhacking

Board footer