#1 2024-04-01 14:33:08

RichLester
Website

↑ „Größtes Projekt Seit dem Limes“

Leisure actions embrace water sports together with swimming, crusing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and tours with the trimaran MS Brombachsee. Amongst other issues, it belonged to the Merkendorf brewery Hellein. The Merkendorf city hall is a defining a part of the market square in Krautstadt. A 3-half relief was added in 1933 above the coat-of-arms decorated portal with the Merkendorf city coat of arms. Relief above the town hall portal depicting the go to of King Maximilian I in 1506. It commemorates the go to of King Maximilian I in 1506. The king might be seen in the course of the relief, to the left of him citizens of Merkendorf pay homage and to the precise Maximilian I's entourage will be seen. Inlet of the dry valley Pappenheimer Tal, from the right and southwest to less than 405 m above sea level. Schambach, from the appropriate and southwest at 346.6 m above sea level. Source stream, from the best and south to about 366 m above sea level. A brand new university complicated within the south of Erlangen was built, which today combines engineering, pc science, inorganic chemistry and an additional cafeteria in a complex, which is typical of the time. The Mandlesmühle, which is now abandoned due to the resident, at this time a district of Pleinfeld situated east of the big Brombachsee, is now dwelling to the "Seenland - Water for Franconia" of the Ansbach Water Management Workplace.

Board footer