#1 2023-12-31 13:03:33

DoyleD3938
Website

Find out how I Cured My Electrolux Dishwasher Repair In 2 Days

Communication downside. Check wiring between the principle management board and consumer interface board.Wiring unhealthy, Correct wiring downside. E5DCommunication problem.1. Communication drawback. Our technicians are prepared to solve any downside you throw their method. The rationale for interlock failure could be an issue with the hatch lock, damaged motor supply cables or the I/O board with interlock voltage and many others. The most possible error supply is the I/O board. E44Door interlock «sensing» faultyCircuit board defective. E24Problems with «sensing» of drain pump triac Circuit board faulty. E39HV «sensing» circuit of anti-flooding strain swap faultyCircuit board faulty. E21Drain tube kinked/clogged/improperly positioned; Drain filter clogged/dirty; Drain pump faulty; Pressure swap defective; Wiring faulty; PCB defective; Electrical current leak between heating ingredient and ground. E68Current dispersion to earth (worth of mains voltage completely different from main worth)Current dispersion between between heating factor and earth. E54Motor relay contacts sticking (excessive voltage stage when the relay changes to OFF)PCB faulty; present leakage from motor or from wiring. E66Power relay for heating element faulty Circuit board faulty; Current leakage from heating element or wiring to floor. E61NTC sensor faulty; heating aspect faulty; wiring faulty; PCB defective. E73Wiring faulty; Drying NTC sensor (duct) faulty; PCB faulty.

Feel free to visit my web blog: Electrolux error codes

Board footer